Il Pala ExpoVenice
Pala ExpoVenice is the new multifunctional center in Venice, designed by the well-known architect Michele De Lucchi.
The large and modern exhibition floor (10.000sqm indoor space – 50.000sqm total space) provides a flexible space to suit any format of events (exhibitions, congresses, business meetings, conventions and concerts).
Pala ExpoVenice won the “Eccs European Steel Design Awards 2015” as best steel building.
The elegant structure follows the shape of the ancient Venetian golden coin “Redonda”, one of the symbols of the Republic of Venice. Check out the Pala ExpoVenice key features.
- Venice Carnival 2016: venetian mask News 22 Jan 16
- Carnival 2016: Venetian Masks and the Secrets of Venice Tour News 15 Jan 16
- Pala ExpoVenice won “European Steel Design Awards 2015” News 7 Dec 15
- “La Nautica Incontra Venezia”: presentation of the new Boat Show in Venice News 4 Dec 15
- Export in China: China Days addressed to Venetian SME’s News 12 Nov 15